Revoking Global Card
This guide shows how to revoke a Global Virgil CardGlobal Cards are created with a unique validation token received after verification through the Virgil Identity Service more ....
It may be helpful to review our Virgil Card Service Delete endpoint here for more examples.
Set up your project environment before you begin to revoke a Global Virgil Card, with the getting started guide.
In order to revoke a Global Virgil Card, we need to:
- Initialize the Virgil SDK
VirgilApi virgil = new VirgilApiImpl();
- Load Alice's Virgil KeyThe Virgil Key is a wrapper of the user's secure Private Key more ... from the secure storage provided by default
- Load Alice's Virgil Card from Virgil ServicesVirgil Services is a group of cryptographic services that make up the Virgil Security infrastructure more ...
- Initiate the Card's identity verification process
- Confirm the Card's identity using a confirmation codeA code used to confirm ownership of a global identifier more ...
- Revoke the Global Virgil Card from Virgil Services
// load a Virgil Key from storage
VirgilKey aliceKey = virgil.getKeys().load("[KEY_NAME]",
// load a Virgil Card from Virgil Services
VirgilCard aliceCard = virgil.getCards().get("[USER_CARD_ID_HERE]");
// initiate an identity verification process.
IdentityVerificationAttempt attempt = aliceCard.checkIdentity();
// grab a validation token
IdentityValidationToken token = attempt
// revoke a Global Virgil Card
virgil.getCards().revokeGlobal(aliceCard, aliceKey, token);