Initialize SDK on Server
To initialize the Virgil SDKThe SDK helps take tedious complexity out of coding by providing APIs for all of Virgil Services. on a server you will need to sign up for a developer accountDevelopers will need to register their application at Virgil Services to use Virgil Security infrastructure create account and create your first application.
Then, to initialize the SDK all you need are:
- The access tokenA string that is needed to modify and read the app's settings more ... for your application
- The application credentialsA necessary app-attribute that authorizes a developer to use the application.
- The App IDThis is an identifier, which uniquely identifies an Application at Virgil Services more ...
- The App KeyThis is a secure Private Key for your application that you receive during registration at Virgil Services more ... in a file
- The App Key passwordA password set for an App Key that you receive during application registration at Virgil Services
To initialize the SDK you will need to create a Developer accountDevelopers will need to register their application at Virgil Services to use Virgil Security infrastructure create account and register your first application.
virgil = VirgilApi.new(context: VirgilContext.new(