Virgil Security Documentation
Virgil Security provides developers with a Security Platform as a Service for your product. Protect sensitive data and comply with HIPAA, GDPR, PCI DSS and more.
E3Kit: End-to-End Encryption
Open-source client-side framework for developing encrypted communication solutions.
- Strong one-to-one and group encryption
- Perfect forward and backward secrecy
- Works with native secrets management systems like Keychain
- Integration with any CPaaS providers like Firebase or PubNub
- Compliance with data privacy standards and laws: GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS and more
PureKit: Password and Data Protection
Open-source server-side framework for user passwords and data protection in databases.
- Encrypting sensitive data at rest in databases
- Protecting users’ passwords against online and offline attacks
- Encrypting data per-user by deriving encryption keys from passwords, using a secure two-party protocol
- Data access control based on encryption key management
- Encrypting and sharing files of any size at rest in storage
- Post-compromise data protection based on key rotation, which doesn't require re-encryption of data
- Compliance with all known data protection and data privacy legislation acts (like GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, etc.)
Secure Communications Platform (coming soon)
Protect your company communications, intellectual property and privacy.
- Messaging. Direct and group chats, file transfer, synchronised conversation history
- Voice & Video Calls. Real-time calling capabilities within web, desktop, and mobile
- Security. End-to-end encryption with Post-quantum cryptography support
- Development. Platform APIs and SDKs enable integration for multiple platforms and IoT
- Chat features. Media messages, read receipts, push notifications, etc.
- Identities. Integration with existing Identity Providers to authenticate and discover users
- IoT. Providing, emulators, SDKs, and libraries to integrate with the Platform
- Dedicated. Use our Cloud Platform or set up the Platform in your infrastructure
IoTKit: End-to-End Security for IoT
All-in-one DevKit. Set of services and toolkits for secure IoT development and management.
- Multi-layered security, from manufacturing to the end-user experience
- Simple API for connecting any types of crypto library and SECMODULE
- Set of tools for secure IoT infrastructure management
- Secure IoT device provision at any lifecycle stage
- IoT Device identification and authentication
- Secure boot and encrypted communication
- Secure Firmware and TrustList distribution
- Works with any transport protocol like BLE, Wi-Fi, PLC, NoiseSocket, etc.
- Protected software storage for sensitive data
- C++ integration based on Qt crossplatform library
WaveKit: Vehicle-To-Everything Secure Communication
Open-source framework for protecting vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communication.
- Framework to register and manage the security services for V2X communications
- Set of security services, such as, ECA, RA, PCA, LA, CRL Manager, Policy Generator
- Ability to integrate with any radio modules, including 5G, for IEEE 1609
- Securety credential management system (SCMS) for V2X applications and easy-to-run production systems, smart city pilots or technology trials
- V2X Simulator to emulate V2X communication, debugging, provisioning and configuring OBU and RSU units