Virgil Security Documentation
Virgil Security provides developers with a Security Platform as a Service for your product. Protect sensitive data and comply with HIPAA, GDPR, PCI DSS and more.
E3Kit: End-to-End Encryption
Open-source client-side framework for developing encrypted communication solutions.
- Strong one-to-one and group encryption
- Perfect forward and backward secrecy
- Works with native secrets management systems like Keychain
- Integration with any CPaaS providers like Firebase or PubNub
- Compliance with data privacy standards and laws: GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS and more
PureKit: Password and Data Protection
Open-source server-side framework for user passwords and data protection in databases.
- Encrypting sensitive data at rest in databases
- Protecting users’ passwords against online and offline attacks
- Encrypting data per-user by deriving encryption keys from passwords, using a secure two-party protocol
- Data access control based on encryption key management
- Encrypting and sharing files of any size at rest in storage
- Post-compromise data protection based on key rotation, which doesn't require re-encryption of data
- Compliance with all known data protection and data privacy legislation acts (like GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, etc.)
WaveKit: Vehicle-To-Everything Secure Communication
Open-source framework for protecting vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communication.
- Framework to register and manage the security services for V2X communications
- Securety credential management system (SCMS) for V2X applications and easy-to-run production systems, smart city pilots or technology trials
- Set of security services, such as, ECA, RA, PCA, LA, CRL Manager, Policy Generator
- V2X Simulator to emulate V2X communication, debugging, provisioning and configuring OBU and RSU units
- Ability to integrate with any radio modules, including 5G, for IEEE 1609