The Virgil Security Developer Dashboard is where developers can create Virgil applications, create and manage the associated credentials, track usage, and update personal account settings.
At a glance:
- Multiple accounts can have shared access to one application.
- App Key - Credentials for E3Kit Modules
- App Tokens - Credentials for PureKit Modules
- Settings - Manage credentials and delete your applications
- Statistics - See application activity
On the dashboard home page, you’ll see your existing applications and have the ability to create additional applications. You can access the Virgil Security developer documentation by clicking on the book icon in the upper left hand corner. Your account settings can be found in the bottom left hand corner.